When you submit an enquiry with us, we ask for your name, email address and telephone number. Once you register and sign up for our services, you are not anonymous to us.
We also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, our cookie information and the page(s) you requested.
We use personal information to fulfil your requests for certain products and services.
We will not use personal information for any purpose without your consent.
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. We may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies or contractors who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you. (These companies or contractors do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.